[非一般妈妈] 郑雪儿, 李铭顺 - Bring Us Back



Key: A
Capo 2 - Play G
G                                   D/F#            B               Em 
When all is said and done and nothing matters anymore
Em/D C Dsus4 D
Are you a part of me
G D/F# B Em
It was so easy we had it all but it was all in vain

Eb Am7 Dsus4 D
I would have given more
                G                                    
~ Now the stage is bare there's no one
Em
Where it used to be so magicial
Am7 Cm Dsus4 D
All the roles I played in never a happy ending
G E/G#
I remember the first time you took me by the hand
Am7 Dsus4 D
You said was meant to be if love is yours then it will find a way to
  G                            Gaug           G                        D/F#   
* Bring us back where our love first started Where did it all go?
Em Em
Never thought that love could just slip us by
Em/D C Bm7 E
But you're inside of me I've been holding on
Am7 Cm Dsus4 D
A prayer in my heart (night i pray) wish you'd come running to me and
G Gaug G D/F#
Bring me back where love was our power Let's give love a chance
Em Em
And let me know this time you're gonna stay
Em/D C Bm7 Em
Oh baby come to me I'm waiting Let me hold you tight won't let go
Am7 D G
Bring it back where love's so good ~ *
Eb                        G
I know it isn't easy sure I'll try
Cm Am7 Dsus4 D
I got this feeling we'll be fine *
 

No comments: