1998 Kit Chan - Home (NDP Theme Song)



Key: A
Capo 2 - Play G
               G                               Em
Whenever I am feeling low I look around me and I know

Cmaj7 G/B
There's a place that will stay within me
Am7 D
Wherever I may choose to go
G9/B Cmaj7 Am7 G/B

I will always recall the city Know every street and shore
Cmaj7 Bm7 Em

Sail down the river which brings us life
Am7 G/B D9

Winding through my Singapore
             G      D/F# C/E               Bm
* This is home truly where I know I must be

Cmaj7 G/B Am7 D9
Where my dreams wait for me where that river always flows
G D/F# C/E B

This is home surely as my senses tell me
Em D Cmaj7 G/B Am7 D9 G
This is where I won't be alone for this is where I know it's home
Key: A 
Capo 3 - Play G
                       G         
When there are troubles to go through

Em Dm7 G
We'll find a way to start anew
Cmaj7 G/B

There is comfort in the knowledge
Am7
D9
That home's about its people too
G9/B Cmaj7 Am7 G/B
So we'll build our dreams together Just like we've done before
Cmaj7 Bm7 Em
Just like the river which brings us life
Am7 G/B D9
There'll always be Singapore * *
Am7        D9                     Em   A/C#
For this is where I know it's home

Am7 D9 G
For this is where I know I'm home

No comments: